Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:43:44 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Olsson?= <andre.olsson@c2solutions.se>
To:        <freebsd-jail@freebsd.org>, <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
Subject:   Citrix client within jail

Hi

=20

Could you please give an example of your modifications in your custom =
kernel
to be able to run a X-server in a jail, furthermore your custom ruleset =
for
devfs.

=20

Hopefully we can restrict access to /dev/mem for X with some help from =
one
of our partners using virtual framebuffers.

=20

Thanks for your suggestion on starting X-server on the host, our problem =
is
that due to security restrictions we can=92t have a X-server on the host =
that
each jail connects to. The X-servers need to be isolated inside =
respectively
jail. =20

=20

We are currently checking out the possibilities to use Xnest inside the
jail.

=20

Best regards

=20