Date:      Sun, 24 Aug 2008 03:20:00 +0000
From:      Andy Rozman <andy@triera.net>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   java and context menu

Hi !

I am using java 1.6 and have problem with context menu. I am using KDE4,
so I am not exactly sure, if problem lies with KDE4 or with jdk1.6 (I am
using latest patchset - 4).

Could someone please verify this for me? This works fine on windows. I
have switched my development platform and I am running into such "small"
problems...

Any feedback is welcome.

Andy

P.S.: I can provide you with application for testing, but at this time
it's not working out-of-the-box for FreeBSD.