Date:      Sun, 30 May 2010 04:04:37 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Peter Winn <peterwinn@btinternet.com>
To:        freebsd-apache@freebsd.org
Subject:   New-comer

Hi allI'm a new-comer to apache and freebsd in general (not good news!) and=
 I can't seem to compile apache with mod_perl. The perl Makefile.PL script =
keeps asking for MP_APXS and then it asks for the location of the apache di=
rectory and then fails to find some file.Does anyone have any suggestions? =
I've followed the documentation on the apache website for mod_perl but that=
 hasn't helped. Can anyone help me?Peter