Date:      Sun, 1 Jan 2012 00:07:41 GMT
From:      steve ellis <harold931@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/163747: revs

>Number:         163747
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       revs
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Having used FreeBSD faithfully since 1997, i'm not great, but i'm conversant. at my age, i did not want
to sit and download, nor did i want to assign a younger person to sit and download, so i bought the cdrom set bcse that puts a bit of $ in your pocket.

set up the basic os smoothly. then, for x11, cd /usr/ports/x11 or X11/xorg;

the revs on my new cdr set are too low!

no wonder stores won't carry our product!! FreeBSD  has been my os of choice since 1997, but we are market UNFRIENDLY!!

steve