Date:      Mon, 16 Dec 2013 09:19:59 -0700
From:      Deb Goodkin <deb@freebsdfoundation.org>
To:        freebsd-announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   [FreeBSD-Announce] Faces of FreeBSD - Shteryana Shopova

Dear FreeBSD Community,

Thank you to everyone who has helped us raise $538,986 so far this year. =
We have another $155,000 in pledges too. There are 15 days left for us =
to reach our goal of raising $1,000,000 for 2013! We can't do this =
without your support. You can help us by promoting our fundraising =
campaign on your websites, FaceBook pages, bringing it up in your =
conversations with friends, and telling your company how they can donate =
too.

We are excited to share our fifth Faces of FreeBSD story for 2013. This =
is a
chance for us to spotlight different people who contribute to FreeBSD in =
various ways.

Let us introduce you to Shteryana Shopova. She was first introduced to =
FreeBSD in 2004. We sponsored her to do the BSNMP Improvements project. =
She is organizing EuroBSDCon 2014 that will be held in Sofia, Bulgaria.

You can read her story here:
=
http://freebsdfoundation.blogspot.com/2013/12/faces-of-freebsd-shteryana-s=
hopova.html

Please consider making a donation to help us continue and increase our=20=

support of the FreeBSD Project and community worldwide! To make a=20
donation go to:

http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/donate/

Thank You,

The FreeBSD Foundation=