Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2013 10:00:25 -0400
From:      Harshal Patil <hpatil@securview.com>
To:        "freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   GUI OF Rancid Software

Hi,

  I have installed Rancid software linux base software which takes backup o=
f devices automatically on one my Server but i need to access these devices=
 configuration by GUI. Someone suggested that it would be possible through =
FreeBSD .
     So i need your help regarding this situation that where i can get full=
 information that how to install FreeBSD on Rancid.
 I am looking forward your response soon

Regards
Harshal

Confidentiality: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and ma=
y also be privileged. If you are not an intended named recipient, please no=
tify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another per=
son use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.