Date:      Sun, 14 Jul 2013 17:43:57 -0400
From:      omar <omars1234@gmail.com>
To:        office@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   libreoffice port failing to build 8.4-RELEASE amd64

HI,

On a fresh FreeBSD 8.4-RELEASE  amd64 install with all ports rebuilt
(current ports tree), Libreoffice 4.0.4.2 is failing to build. I suspect
the configure is not respecting $LOCALBASE.  Here's my system:

> uname -a
FreeBSD mine.heedme.com 8.4-RELEASE FreeBSD 8.4-RELEASE #1: Sat Jul 13
01:39:21 EDT 2013     root@mine.heedme.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/MINE  amd64

And here's the error on configure (using either "make" from the port or
portupgrade):
checking for boostlib >= 1.20.0... yes
checking whether the Boost::Date_Time library is available... yes
configure: error: Could not find a version of the library!
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.

-omar siddique