Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 2015 11:03:07 +0200
From:      Matthias Schojohann <matthias.schojohann@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problems after upgrade from 10.0-STABLE to 11.0-CURRENT

Hey all,
i upgraded from my 10.0 to a 11.0 installation. Took almost 20 hours after
all, haha.
In the end i didn't even remember that i checked out the 11.0 SVN. I wanted
to go for 10.1-STABLE. Anyway.
So after i'm in 11.0 now whenever it comes to pkg or /usr/ports i get
notifications like these:
pkg-static: Warning: Major OS version upgrade detected.  Running
"pkg-static install -f pkg" recommended

When i do what he says it get this:
Updating FreeBSD repository catalogue...
pkg-static: http://pkg.FreeBSD.org/FreeBSD:11:powerpc/latest/meta.txz: Not
Found
repository FreeBSD has no meta file, using default settings
pkg-static: http://pkg.FreeBSD.org/FreeBSD:11:powerpc/latest/packagesite.txz:
Not Found
Unable to update repository FreeBSD
All repositories are up-to-date.
pkg-static: Repository FreeBSD cannot be opened. 'pkg update' required
pkg-static: No packages available to install matching 'pkg' have been found
in the repositories

Anybody know what i have to do? Is there a pkg-Server that i can se where
FreeBSD finds these files?

Otherwise - can i go "back" or downgrad to 10.1-STABLE if i just checkout
the right SVN and make buildworld etc again?

Cheers, Matt