Date:      Sun, 5 Jun 2016 20:34:44 +0200
From:      Adam Starak <starak.adam@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   libnv improvements

Hello!

Here are some useful links

Wiki <https://wiki.freebsd.org/SummerOfCode2016Projects/libnvImprovements>;
Github <https://github.com/Dashhh/libnv-improvements>;
libnv
<https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=nv&apropos=0&sektion=3&manpath=FreeBSD+11-current&format=html>;

My project focuses on improving libnv structure. I'm going to create
additional nvlist API, port it on other OS, improve complexity of some
function and use it for some tools. If you want to read more about my
project, feel free to visit my wiki page.

This week, I was implementing cnv API (functions, which depend on cookie
parameter). Unfortunately, I was not able to finish my milestone this week
due to my university duties. I've already talked to my mentor about the
situation. I'll speed up this and next week in order to catch up my
timeline!

Best regards,
Adam Starak