Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 2017 06:01:15 +0100
From:      Graham Perrin <grahamperrin@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-pkgbase@freebsd.org
Subject:   PkgBase wiki

On 10/08/2017 15:06, Glen Barber wrote:
> … the bottom of the pkgbase Wiki page:
>
> https://wiki.freebsd.org/PkgBase
>
> In addition, …

Thanks!

I spotted a typo /boot/kernel.GENRIC …

… then sunk my teeth into more substantial edition, including grave accents (back-ticks), ``

Hopefully no errors as a result of my edition. If you need to chat with me about anything, catch me in IRC.

A couple of points:

1. Will 'PkgBase' be an official expression and if so, with or without camel case?

2. I'm not sure about the phrase "After the first time the source tree was built and installed with PkgBase, …".

I'll happily test, as an end user, after a repo becomes publicly available. It'll probably make sense for me to wait until after be <https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=be&manpath=FreeBSD+12-current>; cometh :-)

Thanks
Graham