Date:      Mon, 5 Jun 2017 09:53:00 -0400
From:      Miles Fertel <milesfertel@college.harvard.edu>
To:        Brooks Davis <brooks@freebsd.org>
Cc:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   Week 1 Update: Mergesort Tests

Hey Brooks,

Just wanted to let you know that I've pushed my first week of work to the
github repo and added you as a collaborator. I've submitted a pull request
from the dev branch to the master and started a review with a question or
two.

I've edited mergesort_test.c to have a good first implementation, including
tests for:

   - Trivial arrays
   - Sorted arrays
   - Partially sorted arrays
   - Randomly generated arrays
   - Arrays with char elements

I've built this up on top of the previous implementation, so the Kyuafile
is the same. I ran the implementation locally with atf and kyua and the
current mergesort behaves as expected, succeeding all all tests except for
the small element test. When my improved algorithm is complete, that should
pass as well.

Please let me know if there's anything I could improve.

- Miles