Date:      Sun, 9 Dec 2018 21:11:27 +0100
From:      =?utf-8?Q?C=C3=A9dric_Maunoury?= <cedric.maunoury@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   setfib allowed in jail

Hello everyone,

It=E2=80=99s my first mail on this mailing list... Thus, please forgive me i=
f I do something wrong :)

I was playing on a FreeBSD 11.2 with jails and I was surprised to be able to=
 succesfully launch setfib from inside a jail... that means I can use an oth=
er routing table than the one configured in the jail configuration file.

To me, it should be forbidden. The patch would be to add the following lines=
 at the beginning of the function sys_setfib (sys/net/route.c) - not tested :=

=E2=80=94=E2=80=94
if jailed(td->td_ucred)
  return EPERM
=E2=80=94=E2=80=94