Date:      Sun, 7 Jul 2019 12:15:17 -0400
From:      David Mehler <dave.mehler@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   reverse proxy?

Hello,

Is anyone got a http/https reverse proxy going in a setup similar to
the below, either haproxy, squid, or nginx, nginx preferred?

I've got a host system that well it will have several jails on it each
running a web server, all jails are on the lo1 interface, each has
their own ip and each web server is running on port 80 at least, and
some also are on port 443.

If a request comes in for www.domain1.com it should be sent to server
1, https://www.domain2.com should go to server 2 and ssl.

Currently i've got pf rules and rdrs accomplishing this but I think it
would be cleaner for a reverse proxy to handle this.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks.
Dave.