Date:      Thu, 14 Dec 1995 07:58:40 -1000
From:      "Peter Stubbs" <PETERS@staidan.qld.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   IS anyone out there?

Hi all,

 I've been subscribed to this list for a couple of months now, and
never had any mail.

 Is it just me, or is there nothing to talk about in the freebsd
filesystem world? Are we on a 6 month digest cycle?

 If there's nothing to talk about, then I'd like to ask about the
status of the MSDOS-fs support. Is it true that freebsd will mangle a
dos filesystem if it's mounted RW? What can I do about it?

Cheers,
Peter

Peter Stubbs, St Aidan's AGS. ph +61-07-3379-9911, fax +61-07-3379-9432