Date:      Sun, 2 Apr 95 17:50 PDT
From:      kkoay@lightside.com (Kok K. Koay)
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Sound Blaster CD ROM Installation

Is there any copy of the FreeBSD boot disk or preconfigured kernal that has
been configured with SBP CD ROM driver so that I can install from my SBP
CDROM drive? Currently I can only install part of the FreeBSD using DOS. The
problem is the long file name in FreeBSD isn't usable in DOS, therefore only
the base utilities and man pages are installed. If I can install the source
codes and the compiler than I can recompile the kernal to use SBP CD ROM drive.