Date:      Sun, 23 Apr 1995 00:59:54 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        jmz@freefall.cdrom.com, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: XFree86 Makefile

 * I think we should put it into the framework.  It's a "magic feature"
 * that users and ports hackers shouldn't need to know about.  Over time,
 * it will change and mutate and I *really* won't want users and ports
 * hackers knowing about it.  They might otherwise start making
 * assumptions about it!

Okay okay, I didn't get any support, so you guys win 2 to 1. :)

I can do this myself, but I don't want to screw you in the middle of
your modifications of bsd.port.mk, so I'll leave it to you, Jordan.

Of course, if you want me to do it, just drop me a note.

Satoshi