Date:      Sun, 20 Oct 1996 08:58:03 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/lib/libc/db/hash hash_buf.c

As Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

> > Yes, but it should be immediately aliased to /dev/null.
>
> Nah.  Just throw in the Win95 CD-ROM and start a couple `mail
> politics@freebsd.org < /dev/cd0a' processes on freefall.
>
> ;-)

Ah, no!  Poor freefall is already busy enough... :-)  When i saw him
(or her? ;) last month at my visit at WC CDROM, it was just one thing
that made it distinct from all the other machines around: its SCSI
bus activity LED was flickering all the time.

Btw., what exactly is a CD-ROM you're describing as `Win95'? :^)

--
cheers, J"org