Date:      Sat, 21 Dec 1996 16:23:16 +0100
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@freebsd.org>
To:        tarkhil@aha.ru
Cc:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A _very_ old streamer controller

Hi, Reference:
> From: Alex Povolotsky <tarkhil@minas_tirith.aha.ru>
> Subject: Re: A _very_ old streamer controller
> Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 20:18:10 +0300
>
> Hello!
>
> Maybe someone will help me with my old but still working QIC-02
> controller. It's 8-bit, fullsize and probabily was made by Everex. It
> has a LOT of undocumented jumpers, some of caps were lost :-(
>
> I need to know which jumpers should be shorted. Everex doesn't support
> these devices anymore...

Insufficient Info !

By now you will have seen a posting by me on this list, asking for info
on other cards, but offering _card component_ & _DIP header_ geographical
layout so people have a chance to compare & match,

If you provide this info I may be able to help, as I have some old 8 bit
full length sheets here, my card is 16 bit I think,
but a friend's is 8 bit I recall.

It runs a drive that answers
	wt0 at 0x200-0x203 irq 9 drq 1 on isa
	wt0: type <Archive>