Date:      Sun, 24 Nov 1996 00:28:30 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        dyson@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu (Charles Henrich), freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org, multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Stereo RealAudio for FreeBSD!

Just hang around in comp.compress read the FAQ . Thats not an RTF(FAQ)
rather a good starting point to get into nefty data compression algorithms.

Now the guy to bug about hardware mpeg encoding is for sure Brian Litzinger
he has all the goodies tucked away -- I tell you some people just
have all all the fun in the world 8)

I am moving all of this to multimedia please follow up there ...

	Cheers,
	Amancio