Date:      Sun, 19 Jan 1997 06:08:43 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   3.0-970118-SNAP now in ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/

Yes, just 4 days after the last one and not something I'd normally do,
but the last SNAP uncovered so many annoying bugs that it was worth-while
in this instance for me to see how well some of the fixes implemented
over the last 4 days address the problems.  In particular, sysinstall
has had a *lot* of changes made to it in the area of FTP retry,
timeouts and general error handling and I'd like to hear how people do
with the installation now.

Thanks!

						Jordan