Date:      Sun, 30 Nov 1997 19:00:40 -0500
From:      Mark Mayo <mark@vmunix.com>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Decent case for an Asus Dual PPro ?

Hi all. I just picked up one of those Asus Dual PPro boards - the
P6UP5 main board with the C-P6ND daughter card. The thing seems really
hot (pun intended), and I'm looking forward to trying out
FreeBSD-3.0/SMP on it!

The only problem is that the only case I could find to fit it in was
a super el-cheapo minitower that I could yank the 3.5" cage out of
(to accomodate the long daughter card). This case sucks, and if I leave
the metal enclosure on it gets much too hot for my comfort.

So I'm wondering if anyone could recomend a decent case that works
well with this Asus daughter card stuff. A "large mini" that has
enough space to hold a few fans, and a few disks comfortably would
be nice - or even a "full" size case. I generally store my disks
in a SCSI tower, so good drive capacity isn't really necessary, just
a nice touch. I need to be able to mail-order the thing, since I'm
in Southern Ontario (Canada) and driving to the Bay area to pick
it up isn't an option.  ;-)

TIA for any help,
-Mark

 Mark Mayo		  				mark@vmunix.com
 RingZero Comp.  	  		    http://www.vmunix.com/mark
--
	 finger mark@vmunix.com for my PGP key and GCS code
Win95/NT - 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to