Date:      Mon, 19 May 1997 13:49:27 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Adam David <adam@veda.is>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   mirrored website

It seems that there is still a lot of material on the FreeBSD website that
refers to files on freefall, but which is referenced as a local path. I think
the web mirrors should not be expected to copy stuff from freefall:~jkh
(for instance) and the various message archives. Or do I have something
misconfigured? So far, I've basically just pulled www-current with cvsup
and am running it as a virtual website under apache (out of the box).

--
Adam David <adam@veda.is>