Date:      Mon, 26 May 1997 19:20:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Cameron Slye" <cslye@calweb.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fujitsu's

I am about to buy a Fujitsu 530t or a 531t (as soon as I can find out that
the diffrence is :(  I know the 531 has a Chips&Tech video chipset, the 530
I dont now yet..  I am planning on installing freebsd on this.. I would need
a PCMCIA ethernet card, the one I am looking at is the Intel EtherExpress
10/100, they seem to do fine on our PC's, and I am guessing it uses the same
chipset..  Anyone got one of these to work ? Also, see if anyone has got the
pointing device on the Fujitsu to work with X.  Anyways, any info you can
give would be great... (Or if you know anything bad about the Fujitsu, or
something better in it's price range)

Thanks!