Date:      Sun, 27 Jul 1997 17:25:22 +0400 (MSD)
From:      Seva Semenov <seva@anka.da.mtelecom.ru>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mount_msdos -- is it safe yet?

In article <1431.869617688@time.cdrom.com> you wrote:
>> How about LFN and VFAT32 support? (I don't have the time to do it
>> myself)
H>They're waiting for someone who actually has the time. :)
H>					Jordan
Yes..
btw.. is it safe to mount_nfs in 2.2.2-RELEASE?
I was waiting for some1 who report it, but it seems
like this only my problem.
Coz I've getted and tested 4 computers
- 486dx100/8M/Cnet en2000
- p120/16M/3Com595
- notebook p100/16Mb/Compex PE200
- .... forget... something with 32Mb
and discovered something ugly.

step 1.
 get 2.2.1 or 2.2.2-RELEASE from ftp.freebsd.org.
step 2.
 install it
step 3.
 mount_nfs some big directory from another server
step 4
 in ttyv0
 bash$ du /nfs/
 at the same time in ttyv1 remove any big direcory by _mc_
 (no matter vertion 3.1 or 4.0) but not just "rm -r /nfs/big.dir"

 in 5-10 seconds i always getting the same result: system rebooting.

No1 notify me that mount_nfs in RELEASES for tests only....