Date:      Sun, 30 Aug 1998 11:11:16 -0500
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@HiWAAY.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Free fortunes...

Jeremy Lea writes:
> Can anyone explain what line 1563 of
> /usr/src/games/fortune/datfiles/fortune is doing in our source tree?

/usr/src/games/fortune/datfiles/fortunes:
"Anything free is worth what you pay for it."

Makes sense to me. FreeBSD is only worth what you make of it. One of
the great values of fortunes is how many meanings the short quips
contain. One of my favorite:

"It's a good thing we don't get all the government we pay for."