Date:      Sun, 30 Aug 1998 04:27:01 -0500
From:      "William S. Duncanson" <caesar@starkreality.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Questions regarding make world

I tried to build world tonight, and got an error message from the linker.
I know it's missing a library, but damned if I can tell WHAT library.  The
flag being passed is -ll (dash ell ell).  It's not a very descriptive name,
unlike -lsocket, or -lcurses, which are pretty easy to figure out:).  Any
ideas what's missing?  And where to get it?

William S. Duncanson                      caesar@starkreality.com
The driving force behind the NC is the belief that the companies who
brought us
things like Unix, relational databases, and Windows can make an appliance that
is inexpensive and easy to use if they choose to do that.  -- Scott Adams