Date:      Sun, 4 Oct 1998 23:32:41 +0200
From:      "Iani Brankov" <ian@bulinfo.net>
To:        <freebsd-database@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Text interface to database (postgres)

Hi,

I use postgres rdbms for db manager. I needed to write some small interface
programs to it
under FreeBSD and i choosed the 'libdialog'.
This library is good, but it's very slow to write dialogs with it. I spend
90% of the time constructing the
dialog interface.
But anyway I need unix interface (text or X).

Does somebody know are there tools making this work faster & easier.
(Something like PowerBuilder for instance ;)

Thanks in advance.

--ian