Date:      19 Apr 1998 17:42:59 +0900
From:      CHOI Junho <junker@jazz.snu.ac.kr>
To:        Motoyuki Konno <motoyuki@snipe.rim.or.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Docproj Web Page: Add the translation team info?

    Motoyuki> Hi, Several translation teams (Japanese, Korean,
    Motoyuki> Spanish, etc.) are working on the translation of FreeBSD
    Motoyuki> documents.  But there are no information of them in the
    Motoyuki> docproj's web page.

    Motoyuki> Will you add the following information to the Web?

    Motoyuki>     1.  Name of the Translation Team 2.  E-mail address
    Motoyuki> 3.  Web Page 4.  Documents available 5.  Documents
    Motoyuki> currently at working

Korean translation team info:

1. FreeBSD Korean Documentation Project
2. doc-kr@yahanbi.snu.ac.kr
3. not yet (we will build it soon)
4. not yet
5. Handbook

If we have our homepage. we'll report it to here.

Thanks!

--
 ----Cool FreeBSD!----MSX Forever!---J.U.N.K.E.R/Beat Snatchers!----
  CHOI Junho <junker@jazz.snu.ac.kr>  http://jazz.snu.ac.kr/~junker