Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 1998 18:12:29 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.2.5 release removed from ftp.freebsd.org

We're at 93% utilization on that partition and we can free up a fair
bit of space by elimintating 2.2.5 and its associated bits, so I'm
going for it.  With 2.2.6 in place, we still have a major release
available for each branch and I think that's all anyone can expect of
a perpetually space-crunched site like ftp.cdrom.com.  I'll also
update the 3.0 snap while I'm at it and eliminate the now-unnecessary
2.2.x-stuff directory (which I never liked).

Anyway, heads up!

				Jordan