Date:      Mon, 25 May 1998 20:47:24 +0200
From:      Simon Lindgren <lindgren@istudio.no>
To:        isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   "dynamic router" woes

Using latest isdn4bsd on FreeBSD 2.2.6, almost got it working
(reading the docs actually produces results sometimes :) - but
one last thing stands in the way: there's no way I can tell what
gateway-ip my ISP will have ay any call... putting a wrong one
and observing the results (syslogd) gives me:

still need hisaddress

a lot of times - and other parts of the log tells me his address
is different every time. What do I have to do to make isdn4bsd
use this new address, which I can see so clearly?
very frustrating :) - is there a workaround for now?

Thank you very much for any help!

simon@lindgren.no