Date:      Thu, 27 Aug 1998 08:18:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <marcus@miami.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD Java Questions List <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: AIM difficulties with JDK-1.1.6

Moving this to freebsd-java@freebsd.org:
Strange, since it works fine here.  I'm running AIM 1.1.18 (generic)

When it starts, I get a long list of:
FIOASYNC

And then:
timeout flushing dbuf_out.chan, cnt 0x1a8 flags 0x00000641

But neither of them effect the using of AIM.  Check the AIM file in your aim
directory.  It's a shell script the installer makes:
#!/bin/sh
/usr/local/jdk1.1.6/bin/java -classpath
/usr/local/aim/AIM.jar:/usr/local/aim:/usr/local/jdk1.1.6/lib/cla
sses.zip main.Osca

What version of 1.1.6 are you running?  Mine is:
gateway# java -fullversion
java_X full version "jdk1.1.6-FreeBSD:1998/07/21"

Patrick Gardella