Date:      Sun, 7 Jun 1998 00:12:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        TiSSiMoFTP <tissimoftp@orlando.crosswinds.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HELP

there is on efile
it is in ftp.freebsd.org
in /pub/FreeBSD/(mumble)2.2.6/floppies
it is called boot.flp

get this file IN BINARY MODE
and using 'dd' on unix or one of the tools in the 'tools' directory,
copy that file onto a floppy disk..

it is an IMAGE OF A FLOPPY it is not a file to copy onto a DOS floppy.
(If you get the difference)
boot off that floppy
look at the help info.

If you select the 'ppp' option that floppy will download everythign it
needs using a ppp link to your ISP.
obviously there are also other options.

julian