Date:      Sun, 26 Jul 1998 11:35:25 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Jens Schweikhardt <schweikh@noc.dfn.de>
To:        oski@pacbell.net (Michael Oski)
Cc:        damascus@eden.rutgers.edu, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 2.2.7-RELEASE CDs

#
# Carroll Kong wrote:
#
# >   ....        (and no... I do not really want to buy the CD since I have a
# > cd-burner and FreeBSD is free.  )  :)
#
# That's not the only purpose of buying the CD. Many people pay the (relatively) minor
# cost as (another?) way of supporting the project.
#
# MO!

Right. Carroll, how many hours have you frobbed your CDROM contents by now?
Is this worth about 30 bucks?

On the other hand, 2.2.7 is a 4 CD set and when you want to customize
your own smaller set, maybe just a 2 CD set, then I think you can't
copy only two of the 2.2.7R CDs. The install CD and the ports distfiles
required at least 3 discs for 2.2.6.

Regards,

--
Jens Schweikhardt  http://www.shuttle.de/schweikh/