Date:      Wed, 29 Jul 1998 17:53:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      aron@watson.ibm.com
To:        freebsd-tokenring@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IBM token ring

Hi,
	I'm currently working at one of the IBM Research labs. I planned to use
FreeBSD for both my desktop machine as well as for research purposes.
Unfortunately, IBM uses the IBM Token Ring for networking at this site - the
driver for this is not incorporated in FreeBSD. Linux on the other hand
incorporates this driver (its called ibmtr in Linux). Others in the lab are
also constrained by this to use Linux instead of FreeBSD.  Will it be possible
to incorporate this driver in FreeBSD in future releases. Thanks,

- Mohit Aron
  aron@watson.ibm.com