Date:      Sun, 22 Aug 1999 14:36:22 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Erik H. Bakke" <erik@habatech.no>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   ppbus / lpt support in FreeBSD-Alpha

I have just installed FreeBSD onto my 164SX based computer, and
have stumbled across something which seems to be a problem.

I have already compiled a kernel to include drivers for the hardware
in the box, but I can't get the parallel port to work.

As I am quite new to running FreeBSD on the Alpha I tried to copy
the ppbus related lines from my i386 config file, but this did
not work.

Is it just me, or is this a well-known situation?

Any advice?

E-Mail: Erik H. Bakke <erik@habatech.no>