Date:      Sun, 14 Mar 1999 14:48:03 -0500
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfgiffun@bachue.usc.unal.edu.co>
To:        emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Linux emulation now part of Unixware

An SCO announce reports they are adding support for linux emulation to
the standard Unixware base. They are also helping the lxrun effort:

from http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~steven/lxrun/ :

__________________
NEWS FLASH -- The LinuxWorld Conference is underway in San Jose! This is
an exciting time for lxrun. SCO and Sun are expected to announce their
participation in the lxrun project. I've already received numerous
patches from both companies, and a merge is underway. As soon as the
merged source base is somewhat stable, I'll be putting it online here.
Watch this site over the next few weeks for updates!

Their support is probably lagging FreeBSD's but anyway it's interesting
news...

cheers,
	Pedro.