Date:      Sun, 13 Jun 1999 21:50:26 +0600 (ESS)
From:      Ilia Chipitsine <ilia@cgilh.chel.su>
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   linux emulation

(please CC me, since I'm not subscribed)

Dear All,
I'm trying to run Pacific Sierra VAST compilers suite on FreeBSD,
f90 works, but HPF doesn't.

It says
/usr/home/ilia > hpf hello.f90
 Pacific-Sierra Research VAST-HPF V5.1C  21:46:01   6/13/99   HPF
    program    hello
/home/ilia/fortran-cd/vast/vhpf_linux/lib//libvhpf_pvm.a(envnproc.o): In
function `envnproc_':
envnproc.o(.text+0xe2): undefined reference to `__ctype_b'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
/usr/home/ilia >

However, it works under native Linux. Does anybody knows solution ?

Regards, (Наилучшие пожелания)

 Ilia Chipitsine (Илья Шипицин)