Date:      Sun, 10 Jan 1999 02:02:55 -0800 (PST)
From:      Neal Westfall <nwestfal@Vorlon.odc.net>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        Stephen Hocking-Senior Programmer PGS Tensor     Perth <shocking@prth.pgs.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Support for Netgear ethernet cards

And if I recall that particular card is supported by the if_pn.c
driver.  The older Netgear cards had the DEC chip, which can still
be found here and there, but *any* cards using DEC chip are
dissappearing rapidly..

--
Neal Westfall  mailto:nwestfal@odc.net  http://www.odc.net/~nwestfal/
FreeBSD: The Power To Serve!		http://www.freebsd.org/

  $Id: dot.signature,v 1.2 1998/12/30 08:23:13 nwestfal Exp nwestfal $