Date:      Sun, 05 Dec 1999 20:15:56 -0600
From:      Thrumbar Pathfinder <Thrumbar@Worldnet.att.net>
To:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Developer's Interface for IA-64 Servers Inquiry??

I have recently received a invite to gain access to the Developer's
Interface for IA-64 Servers private web site by joining the early
adopters program with Intel...

As this is of little use to me at this time I would like to help out
the FreeBSD project by extending this offer to you..

I will send my reply and when I get the Early Adopters agreement I
will forward it to the (Core Team or Developers team) who wishes to
partake of this chance..  this will define the baseline hardware and
software interfaces for the upcoming IA-64 systems (Intel Itanium 64
bit processors)...

I will await any reply..

PS: Only serious reply please..

Thrumbar@Worldnet.att.net