Date:      Mon, 13 Sep 1999 12:07:08 -0400
From:      Forrest Aldrich <forrie@forrie.com>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   IPFW and PortSentry

I've noticed that the program PortSentry will use "ipfw add 1" in its trigger mechanism,
which I'm not sure is appropriate -- if you already had a rule 1 in there, the results
of trying to add another 1 (I've not tested it) are unknown.

So, I want to help the author find a better way to do this.

Also, is there documented somewhere more info about the -blackhole feature of the
route command (the manpage doesn't say much?).

Thanks.......