Date:      Sun, 9 May 1999 03:25:13 -0400
From:      Christopher Masto <chris@netmonger.net>
To:        Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>, FreeBSD Laptoppers <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: vaio modem sound

On Wed, May 05, 1999 at 08:47:29PM -0700, Randy Bush wrote:
> sony vaio 505tx
> -release+pao
>
> so how do i get the modem sound to work so i can hear the sucker dial?

I thought that was a Winmodem?  Does it actually work?  I just ordered
a 505TX and assumed I'd have to buy a PCCARD modem for it.
--
Christopher Masto         Senior Network Monkey      NetMonger Communications
chris@netmonger.net        info@netmonger.net        http://www.netmonger.net

Free yourself, free your machine, free the daemon -- http://www.freebsd.org/