Date:      Sun, 15 Aug 1999 04:22:31 -0400
From:      Jeffrey Vehrs <70673.3111@compuserve.com>
To:        Blind.Copy.Receiver@compuserve.com
Subject:   install via ftp - no go

Thanks, but you're not paying attention to the problem I'm having. The one
that you gave me is for AFTER installing the freebsd on my laptop. It is
very easy to write up the ppp.conf.

I'm sorry about BCC thing, but it wasn't me. You can blame it on
CompuServe. I don't use BCC. I've send a complaint to them. Actually, AOL
is the one to blame since they own CompuServe now. I never like AOL. Just
like M$.