Date:      Sun, 6 Jun 1999 12:23:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   video conferencing proxy?

Hi,

I'm running ipfilter on my home freebsd box to firewall and nat my home
dsl connection.  As more and more people I know around the country get dsl
or cable modems, I'm getting more interested in trying out some simple
peer-to-peer videoconferencing.  So far most everything I can find for
windows that's free (netmeeting, blech) just does not work when nat is
involved.  They also instruct you to poke multiple holes in your firewall
to make it work...

Is anyone aware of a free H323 proxy I can run on the FreeBSD box to make
the magic happen?

Thanks,

Charles

---
Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
---
                     "...there's no idea that's so good you can't
                      ruin it with a few well-placed idiots."