Date:      Sun, 1 Oct 2000 12:15:26 +0200
From:      Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.demon.nl>
Subject:   status of -current

Hi there,

Having been quite busy with Real Life[tm] stuff I wonder where
-current for alpha is at the moment? Things like the (in)famous
loader thing etc come to mind.

Reason for asking is that I found myself a spare alpha at work
which I can dedicate to hold a CVS repo and use as a builder.
I could then go on to use the various alpha models my employer
conveniently supplies me with ;-) to do some testing.

NB: is there any way to cvsup via a HTTP/FTP proxy? Bloody corporate
firewall etc..

Thanks,
--
Wilko Bulte