Date:      Sun, 18 Jun 2000 16:07:40 +0200
From:      "Leonard den Ottolander" <leonardjo@hetnet.nl>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Posting patch concerning linux extended to freebsd-fs?

		Hi folks!

 I would like to submit a (three line) patch to enable the use of linux
extended filesystem. Note: Extended as in dos extended, not ext2fs . The linux
extended partition is just a dos extended partition with a different
identifier, as not to confuse dos.
 I am not sure whether the freebsd-fs list is used only for matters concerning
the BSD filesystem, or postings on compatibility with other filesystems are
welcome here as well.

				Cheers,

				Leonard.