Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 2000 11:51:56 +0000
From:      Tomas Hruz <tomas@sdxnet.com>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvsup mirros

Sorry, folks, but during last few weeks I have serious troubles with
synchronising sources through cvsup. I am currently in Slovakia (sk domain),
but cvsup.sk.freebsd.org does not work at least for two weeks. I tried several
archives in Germany and US but without success - I obtain usually the following
response:

Rejected by server: Access limit exceeded; try again later

Could somebody give me an address of reliable cvsup server with enough
bandwidth? I can synchronize automatically during the night.

Thanks, tomas