Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 2000 16:15:40 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Dmitry Valdov <dv@dv.ru>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   ru.freebsd.org DNS problem

Hi!

current hostmaster of ru.freebsd.org domain doesn't answer on requests about
one month.

Some time ago I've sent a request to change cvsup2.ru.freebsd.org (my CVSUP
mirror) from xkis.kis.ru to www4.ru.freebsd.org. It was done. But about 1
month ago it was changed back. And there is no answer on my requests for a
long time.
It's look like a 'restore' old zone.

Because some time ago serial on secondary NS (who.cdrom.com) was greater
than on primary (dns.ru.freebsd.org).

So, is it possible to delegate ru.freebsd.org to our nameservers? We've
enought time to maintain it.

Dmitry Valdov,
Commercial Information Networks,
Network administrator.