Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:53:28 +1300
From:      "turehu" <turehu@zfree.co.nz>
To:        <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   You too Can make a difference

We are a group of schizophrenic Poets and Writters.  One of our best
exponents Brian hare has written an Ebook of Prosetry, which is powerfull
and inspiring.  We invite you to visit the Prosetry webpage to find out
more.
        http://www.cyberturf.com/dreamworks

thank you for your attention.  We hope you enjoy Brian's work.  The proceed
from the sale of the Ebook will go to the Schizophrenic's writters and
poets circle to help with ongoing costs.

If this Email have reached you by mistake please unsubscribe by sending an
EMail to:    turehu@zfree.co.nz