Date:      Sun, 1 Oct 2000 13:53:45 +0100
From:      Jose Gabriel J Marcelino <gabriel@maquina.com>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Aironet PCCard problem

Replyoing to myself :)

I've managed to find an unused IRQ and I sucessfully attributed it to the pcic device for it's management IRQ.

Now everything works perfectly, so there's really some trouble with the polling mode on this notebook.

Anyway, this is very very good! Thanks to everyone who helped making this stuff possible :)

Gabriel