Date:      Sun, 16 Apr 2000 18:00:09 EDT
From:      BUBLEE143@aol.com
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tekram SCSI Card?

I saw your e-mail address on a web page, I'm sorry to bother you. I have been
to all the companies for help and can't any straight answers everybody says
that it's the other one.
The problem I am having is, when i try to write to a cd the computer freezes
up, I can do the test but as soon as it goes to writing phase it freezes.
I have the
HP CD-Writer 9210e external
DC-315/U
Running Windows 98 SE
128mb ram
Authentic AMD
AMD-K7 Processor
CPU Pentium Pro
Bios American Megatrends
Creative DVD 8x's
Creative DXR 3 Decoder Card
Internal Iomega ZIP 100

There is no conflicts, The Writer is seen and shows it is working properly,
The SCSI card also has no problems in device manager..
Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED
Terri